Patient Visit Protocol
We have implemented COVID-19 visit protocols to comply with the latest CDC and Government Guidelines and Precautions.
- Patients are asked to stay home if they are experiencing illness or are having symptoms of flu or viral infection, have been confirmed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or have had any contact with someone who has been confirmed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Additionally, those with compromised or weak immune systems are encouraged to stay home. We advise telemedicine sessions for these patients.
- Masks are required by patients and visitors at all times. Hand sanitizers are available for your use.
- Patients will be screened for COVID-19 before their appointment and will have their temperatures taken upon arrival. No patient will receive treatment if their temperature is over 100 degrees F.
- No more than 3 people are allowed in the clinic at a time and there will be no waiting in the lobby for more than 5 minutes. We ask that you social distance and remain 6 feet apart from others in the clinic. We also ask that you have family members wait for you in the car or outside unless you require assistance.
- We are allowing additional time between patients for sanitizing rooms and we are implementing higher level cleaning practices. We will sanitize all surfaces between in-office visits.
- We ask patients who have travelled or been outside their social bubble to please quarantine for 14 days before coming to the clinic.
- Any close contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or may have had it also requires a 14 day quarantine.
- Close contact is defined as spending more than fifteen minutes with someone less than 6 feet apart indoors, even with masks on.
Your health and safety is paramount to us and we appreciate your help in following our clinic guidelines.