The Cost of Good Health
Functional medicine offers a customized in-depth
evaluation of a patient’s condition
Even with a completed set of patient assessment forms, this is a highly personalized evaluation that will require an in-depth office visit. Many conditions we see have been worsening over the years and need careful and guided effort to have any chance of returning to normal body function.
Each patient deserves and receives a fully-personalized evaluation and treatment plan.
Here is a guide as to the investment needed to restore your health:
- The first visit usually takes about 60-90 minutes. Follow-up visits typically take 45-60 minutes.
- For patients paying out-of-pocket, we offer a discounted rate of $200 per hour (billed in 15-min. increments).
- Nutritional supplements are an additional charge and the cost of these varies.
Before considering Functional Medicine, it is important to be aware that beyond the costs outlined, there will need to be a commitment to a change of lifestyle and eating habits.
- How important is good health to you?
- How much is your chronic ill health really costing you?
- How long have you been suffering and not addressing the underlying causes of your condition?
- Are you ready to work towards a goal – to regain control of your health and enjoy life free of pain and full of energy?
Are you ready to start the Journey back
to Health – Together?
SJFM accepts PPO insurance for your office visits but benefits will most likely be out-of-network as we only contract with Blue Shield and Cigna PPO plans.
The majority of lab work we do is usually covered by PPO insurance. Some of the specialized testing we use may not be covered by insurance.
Most FSA and HSA plans also cover supplements.
Please ask our office to check with our billing service to determine your coverage.