Worker’s Compensation

If you are an injured worker in the California or Federal worker’s compensation system, you may be eligible for acupuncture treatment for your work injury.  In order to get authorization for treatment, your primary treating physician (PTP) must request the treatment and it must be authorized by your insurance carrier.  Current workers’ comp guidelines allow for an initial course of acupuncture treatment for all work injuries.  Additional treatment is based on functional improvement.  For more information on how to obtain authorization for treatment, call our office.